- Hostelería / Turismo / Restauración
As Marketing internship at KFC and part of the Marketing team, you will report directly to the Marketing Manager
You are the assistant of the department in charge to drive the growth of the brand and business through innovation and category management. Your key functions would include:
- This role will be responsible of assisting the Category Managers of our different product portfolios in implementing the different strategies, support new launches and improve our current offer.
- Will also analyze the market, data and insights to identify and determine industry and consumers trends. Specifically, will lead competitive weekly reports and will develop executive summaries of the different NPD Crest market presentation.
- Will support the category managers to ensure ongoing partnership with other departments (Involved in new products launch) to roll-out market tests and national launch before any product is on air. Specifically, will be responsible for the Book promo development, cross-functional communication and executive tasks.
- Will also assist on the innovation pipeline development across all the categories. Specifically, find market trends, ingredients, formats, get in touch with other countries and gather what is working for them.
- Will also work hand in hand with planning team to deliver insightful results of new launches and current offer.
Marketing internship KFC (Marketing)
Todas - Madrid (Comunidad Autónoma Madrid)
|Experiencia Laboral||Igual a 1 año|
|Requisitos mínimos||Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or Business administration.
- Previous experience of six months or one year in similar positions preferred.
- Comfortable with analysis and excel files. He /she can develop a basic marketing analysis regarding Sales Mix and product penetration.
- Understand consumer researches such as Nielsen or NPD Crest and its basic metrics both for branding and for promotional products. (Awareness, consideration, overall liking, purchase intention).
- Used to develop and prepare impactful powerpoints that take people with him/her.
- Curiosity and proactiveness
- Commercial awareness and analytical mindset
- Spanish and Fluent English.
Lectura: Nivel avanzado (c1) /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1)
|Tipo de contrato||Convenio de prácticas profesionales|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|