Tech Data Europe Services and Operations SLU - Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
To execute and support the operational procurement activities for specific vendors / categories in order to achieve product availability, inventory level and inventory cost targets.
* The placing of purchase orders on Global vendors to an agreed supply plan created by the Planner to an agreed timescale.
* Support to the sales offices in European Countries and Planners within the Central Supply Chain Organization through the resolution of specific queries received from internal and external stake holders.
* The placing of purchase orders in response to unplanned demand to be executed within the defined Service Level Agreement within the Central Supply Chain Organization via internal ERP systems and external e-procurement interfaces.
* Resolution of warehouse queries (E.g. outstanding or short shipments, under / over charges) by liaising with Goods-in and Transport Desk, Warehouses and Logistics functions across Europe.
* ERP system data maintenance and management (order acknowledgements, overdue order dates, shipping notifications). Ensure confirmed vendor delivery dates and times of arrival are updated on a daily basis and that information communicated to the sales office is as accurate as possible at all times.
* Manage and maintain positive and productive stakeholder relationships across all relevant European Countries
* Completion of the task list each day within the specified timescales
* Achievement of Service Level Agreements on response times and quality of information.
* Sales Line Item Fill Rate (the measure for Customer satisfaction)
* Days of sales in stock (the measure of Inventory quality)
* Inventory costs (stock value write downs / write offs)
Supply Chain Planner - R004903 (Planificación y Desarrollo)
BARCELONA - Barcelona (Comunidad Autónoma Cataluña)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 2 años|
|Estudios mínimos||Formación Profesional Grado Medio|
|Requisitos mínimos||Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive manner and constructive attitude
* Ability to conduct business in a professional manner
* Ability to multi-task
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications
* Good MS Excel skills are preferable
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|