Tech Data Europe Services and Operations SLU - Informática / Tecnología
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Nearly every aspect of Tech Data business is driven by Information Technology from inventory planning, logistics, order management, configuration, shipping, invoicing and settlement. Our systems are a high transactional volume environment with a significant amount of our revenue derived through our eBusiness services.
Every single Tech Data employee contributes to our mission—by joining Tech Data you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps protect multi-billion company. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company. At Tech Data, you will use and improve your knowledge and experience and apply it on daily basis to contribute to our mission. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to customers as well as our employees. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
Cyber Security Specialist requires a Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert (SME) with excellent communication skills for active collaboration with associates within the team and various external teams. It will actively participate in projects to deploy Cybersecurity technologies. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and be able to work with little supervision.
This Cyber Security Specialist role includes all aspects of the squad mission; but primarily has two focus areas:
* Hands-on, technical role. This role will assist with projects including setting-up, testing, and piloting security technologies and helping deploy them to production environment.
* This role will assist in solving service escalations and performing routine tasks to ensure that owned/managed solutions are operating at optimum performance.
We are searching for a SOC Cyber Security Specialist to join our growing Security Operations Center team. This position will be located in our Barcelona office.
* Perform routine maintenance of Information Security infrastructure systems
* Post-deployment monitoring and testing
* Support security audits, risk analysis, and assessments
* Ensures compliance of the security controls software version, policies and rules.
* Responsible for development, implementation, monitoring and operational support of new or currently owned/managed solutions and service provider relationships
* Provide and maintain consistent and accurate operational documentation, process workflows and configurations
* Participate in IS/IT Security projects as assigned
* Follow formal change control processes and create appropriate documentation for changes to prevent or minimize outages
* Define and implement automation and orchestration scenarios
* Maintain metrics for measuring overall health of security systems, project progress, service success, and business value
* Responsible for security log management, archiving and retention according to security policy.
* Maintains baselines for the secure configuration and operations of assets.
* Contributes in the IT security related aspects of legal and regulatory compliance.
* Maintain and enforce adherence to corporate and SOC standards, processes and procedures
* Identifies vulnerabilities of networks, systems and applications by performing regular penetration tests and assessments.
IT Security Specialist - R004799 (Sistemas)
BARCELONA - Barcelona (Comunidad Autónoma Cataluña)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 3 años|
|Estudios mínimos||Formación Profesional Grado Superior|
|Requisitos mínimos||Qualifications/Education - Minimum Requirements
* Typically has 4+ years relevant experience
* 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of foundational security principles
* Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks
* Knowledge of TCP/IP, related network and application protocols and their security issues
* Operational knowledge of system and network security engineering best practices
* Hands-on experience implementing and configuring Operating Systems (Windows, Unix) and Databases (MS SQL, Oracle)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies
* Experience with Cisco and Checkpoint firewalls
* Deploying and managing IOCs across many platforms
* Excellent problem-solving and technical skills
* Experience with ticketing and case management solutions
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
* Ability to multi-task, troubleshoot, and prioritize
* A deep understanding of how hackers work and ability to keep up with the fast pace of change in the criminal cyber-underworld
* Detail-oriented, self-motivated and disciplined, with excellent time management skills
* Ability to seek out vulnerabilities in IT infrastructures
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Previous work experience in a Security Operations Center
* Understanding of database structures and management systems
* Cyber Threat Intelligence
* Relevant security certifications (CISSP, CISA, GIAC, Security Plus)
* Automation and orchestration
* Scripting experience – Python, Powershell, etc.
* Regular expressions
* Cloud and Office 365 Security Configuration Experience
* Web application firewalls
* Experience with implementing IT security configuration standards
* Proven hands-on experience with Security tools Intrusion Prevention, Endpoint Protection, Proxy/Web Filter, Encryption, Certificate Management.
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|